Nebraska Press Association Foundation Inc
Members of the Board
The mission of the Nebraska Press Association Foundation is to support the newspaper industry in publishing better newspapers for readers through accessible, practical and quality education.
You can make a gift….
The Nebraska Press Association Foundation is a nonprofit, public charitable organization under the IRS code. As such, the Foundation accepts a variety of gifts that are tax-deductible as allowed by law, including:
- Cash, outright or pledges over a period of years
- Securities, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds and IRAs
- Real property, including real estate, homes, business property, etc.
- Personal property, i.e. coin collections, cars, artwork, etc.
- Trusts, including charitable remainder trusts, lead trusts, annuity trusts, etc.
- Insurance (The Foundation must be the owner and the beneficiary for donor to receive a charitable deduction)
- Bequests, gifts received at death directed by will or living trust
For a brochure or more information on the NPA Foundation, please send a request to: email@example.com.
Immediate Past President
Hartington Cedar Co. News